Each generation brings its own set of values, beliefs, life experiences, and attitudes to shared endeavours. There is huge disparity in the way the younger generation family members relate with the older generation as their beliefs, behaviour, thought process and values are entirely different, thus leading to inter generational conflicts. The quality of relationships and the commitment to shared values are essential to the long-term success of any family business.
We help families understand the varied perspectives from each generation and offer a platform to explore common interests, engage in conversations about shared values and find ways to strengthen the commitment to those values.
We work with the family members across generations to:
- Bring about an alignment between them
- Create an awareness and appreciation of each others’ perspectives
- Identify common interests
- Help them understand, empathize and dialogue with each other
- Reinforce relationships through facilitated family retreats
Get in touch
Discuss your specific family business consulting use case, we will recommend best practices that would best serve the purpose. Connect with us.CONTACT US