Individuals growing up in the shadow of a Family Business Leader are perpetually anxious whether they can live up to the expectations or surpass the benchmark set by the Founders. Exposure to the entire gamut of organizational and departmental operations would provide abundant scope for self-improvement to such individuals.
Designing a Career Path is a dynamic and continuous process that aims to hone the individual’s core competencies and kindle the entrepreneurial spirit.
We help individuals develop as CEOs and future leaders of the family business
- Identifying S.M.A.R.T. Goals and Key Result Areas (KRAs)
- Mapping their competencies with their roles
- Developing the required knowledge and skills to execute their roles and responsibilities
- Recognizing the means to leverage strengths
- Utilizing relevant management tools to evaluate and enhance their performance
- Developing their skills to make critical decisions